The Event Organizer responsibilities:
- At the top of the Event Details, clearly mark the Event Organizer and Event Lead names.
- Refund or do not charge the Event Lead any extra $ that goes to the Event Organizer.
- If the event lead is not signed up yet, or if it is a popular event that will fill fast, the Organizer can manually add the Lead to the registration.
- Download and send the event registration list to the Event Lead before the event.
- Send the money for the group price of the event to the Event Lead if the money is being paid on the day of the event.
- Only Event Organizer admins logged into MembershipWorks.com/Admin can manage events other people created. Regular members will not be able to use the Dashboard screen in your event to see the registrations.
The Event Lead responsibilities:
- Arrive a few minutes early.
- Take the list of registered members to the event and check people in.
- Pay for the group. The full amount should be paid to a venue even if people show up late or not at all.
- Communicate with the venue and let the group know where to gather and any other instructions.
- Keep an eye on GLOW member conduct. If a child or adult is being disruptive, gently let the child or parent know.